The Little Bothy has a fully-equipped kitchen, and the cupboards are stocked with some essential store cupboard items such as instant and ground coffees, tea bags and loose leaf tea, assorted dried herbs and spices, vinegar, sugar, sweetex, olive oil, salt & pepper and Green & Black’s Hot Chocolate.
There are several places to buy groceries in Kirkwall, including Tesco, Co-op and Lidl. Tesco also offers a click and collect service, as well as delivery. The closest shop is Mistra, in Evie village, or the Co-op in Dounby. For Delicatessen shopping, there are three great Delis to choose from, The Brig Larder and Kirkness & Gorie in Kirwall, or Bayleaf Delicatessen in Stromness.
All bedding and towels are provided and electricity is included in the price. If you will be staying for longer than one week, and would like a change of linen and towels part way through your stay please let us know.
- Bedroom with one Kingsize Bed
- Sky TV in the bedroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- Underfloor heating
- Library of books and local maps
- Traditional Fireplace (wood/peat) with logs provided
- Oven and hob
- Washing Machine with Dryer
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Bathroom with Shower, WC wash-hand basin, electric towel rail and fan heater
- Bicycle Storage in outbuilding
- Ample Parking for two cars
- Outdoor seating and Garden